My Past Life And The Peaceful Warrior



When I was in my late teens I went with my mother to a past lives reading where the woman who ran the show told me that I had a similar aura to Dan Millman, the author of the book The Way Of The Peaceful Warrior. She also told me that I must be an old soul because I was seeking out this type of information at a relatively young age.
At this past lives reading we all paired off and took turns, while one person laid on the floor, the other led them through a series of visualizations. First we were told to close our eyes and visualize a clear crystal, then to imagine the crystal turning all the colors of the rainbow which also represented the colors of the chakra. After doing this we were told to picture ourselves in an elevator and to push a number on the keypad to decide which life we were going to visit.
The young lady that I was paired with, who was 22 and a couple years older than me at the time, recalled being in the late 1800's with in classic clothes of the time and was walking across a cobblestone street and was busted by a bobby for J walking.
I was not sure to believe this even while you are sitting there listening to this person explain what they see it is hard to take seriously, that is, until you lay down and have it done to you.
After leading her through her past life it was my turn. But after going through the crystal and elevator visualization I came out to an open area that was just bright white, but with a small area of grass a few metres across in half circular shape, that I was standing on, with a singular tree directly infront of me. It looked almost like the scene in the matrix where everything is white except for the couch and the TV and Morpheus is explaining that they were in a computer program.
By this time the young lady had left me and the woman who was running the reading stepped in, and at certain times I could feel her hand hovering above my stomach over my dan tien.
She told me to look down and see what I was wearing and when I did I saw that I had red sandal type shoes that you see school girls wear, fat pale legs legs and a white dress with yellow polka dots. At this time I remember thinking that I had lost my mind. I was fully conscious but with my eyes closed and I could see all of this happening in my minds eye as clearly as if it was in front of my eyes. The lady told me to look around and at that time I had long hair. When I looked over to my right I saw myself standing there but I had short hair, and I had a rather disgusted look on my face.
The lady then told me to walk off of the grass and head out into the white area. After taking a few steps the area appeared to become as a silent blizzard. There was snow but it wasn't cold. I kept walking until I came across a mirror.
When I looked into the mirror I saw my reflection, again with a stern look on my face, but I had three scratches across my face that appeared to be in the glass. I told this to the lady and she said that I am to hard on myself.
After not being able to walk any further the lady told me to go back to the elevator and visualize the crystal back through the colors and open my eyes. I remember I had the weirdest sensation that I was between two worlds and was very wary of opening my eyes. As I gradually opened my eyes I saw that it was dark outside and that everyone else had gone home except for my mum and the three people who were running the reading. So at least a couple hours had passed! Also when I tried to stand my body felt very light and that it almost felt like I still wasn't in my body properly and they had to help me walk down the stairs.
On the way home in the car I asked my mum what she saw and she said that she was an opera singer performing in front of a large audience in a great hall.
It wasn't until between 10 to 15 years later that I told this story to a friend of mine (my MMA coach) and he told me that he had that book and that he would lend it to me. So he did and I read it and finally understood after all those years perhaps why this lady suggested I read it.
Matt Dyer is a Part-time Blogger, interested in the arts, music, philosophy, psychology, global events, secret societies and the occult. For more info please visit http://enslavedmind.com


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire